My hair start falling out because of the pill I've changed it now and take vitamins any other advise, its still falling out, not as much but gone thin?

Dr. Michael Fox
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Time

This is synchronized hair loss.
We see it anytime the hormone balance moves rapidly toward or away from estrogen, such as pregnancy or pill start etc. This is only temporary and will resolve in all cases. Patience is the best medicine but because hair growth is slow, it takes several months to see results. This applies to diffuse and not patchy hair loss. Patchy requires derm evaluation.

In brief: Time

This is synchronized hair loss.
Dr. Michael Fox
Dr. Michael Fox
Dr. Brad Douglas

In brief: See below

You might to consider taking a pill that has drosperinone.

In brief: See below

Dr. Brad Douglas
Dr. Brad Douglas
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham