Can I take hair vitamin while on coumadin (warfarin)?

Vitamins & Coumadin (warfarin) Before taking any vitamin supplements, please make sure that they don't contain any vitamin k (phytonadione). Also be wary of anything that contains garlic, ginseng, gingko, or oily supplements such as vitamin E or fish oil since these can further thin the blood and increase the risk of bleeding while taking coumadin (warfarin).
Maybe. Look at the components of the vitamin. If vitamin k is an ingredient, it may interfere with the effect of coumadin, (warfarin) in which case you would not want to start it untill you had discussed it with your doctor.