What is the most common brain cancer in children?

Glioma. Gliomas make up 75% of childhood brain cancer. Three main types: astrocytomas (often in the cerebellum and usually curable with surgery), malignant gliomas (glioblastoma and anaplastic astrocytoma), and ependymomas. Another 15% of brain cancers in children are medulloblastomas - these occur almost exclusively in children, and are more invasive and difficult to treat.
Brain tumor. The most common brain tumors of children are gliomas, which can arise in many different areas of the brain.
Low grade glioma. The most common brain cancers in children are the low grade gliomas followed by medulloblastoma. The low grade gliomas are a collection of slow growing tumors that are usually succesfully treated with surgery and/or radiation therapy and/or chemotherapy. In some cases, no treatment is needed. Medulloblastomas are malignant cancers, treatment includes surgery, and radiation therapy and chemo.
Medulloblastoma. Medulloblaztoma is the most common pediatric malignancy involving the brain.