My baby has bright red spots only on her cheeks and around her mouth, what could this be?  

Vascular lesion? It is best to check with your pediatrician in this case. Although possibly irritation, allergy, or just a transient skin issue, there is a chance it could be a pediatric vascular lesion. These include he hemangiomas or vascular malformations. Treatment options very depending on the diagnosis. Typically they resolve without aggressive treatment.
Facial rash. There are several possibilities. One frequent cause is allergy to a food the baby is eating and spreading around her lips and face. Or this can be an eczema. If this persists it is wise to speak to your physician about this to find the exact cause and advise on proper treatment.