I haven't eatn anthing today i can't . I've had diareah all day stabbing painf in my tomach and can't hold down anthing i spewd it up water, panadol, (acetaminophen) food?

Dr. Omega Edwards, m.d.
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Gastroenteritis

Viral gastroenteritis is one of the worst infections to have.
It is also one of the most contagious (high attack rate). A diet of crackers and sips of gatorade may help. Canned soups are also good. You may benefit from IV fluids if you are unable to keep anything down. Finally, make sure to wash your hands.

In brief: Gastroenteritis

Dr. Omega Edwards, m.d.
Dr. Omega Edwards, m.d.
Dr. David Schleimer
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Liquids

You can live without food for a few days, not so for water. Dehydration can cause a long list of nasty signs and symptoms.
See your md, and feel better!

In brief: Liquids

See your md, and feel better!
Dr. David Schleimer
Dr. David Schleimer
Dr. Steven Seres