Whenever I stand up I get light headed and when ever I run I feel like I can't breathe. ?

Dr. Albert Pizzo
In brief: Light headed
These symptoms can be caused by several conditions.
The light headiness on standing can be a drop in blood pressure when you stand called orthostatic hypotension.. The shortness of breath with exercise may be caused by a cardiac or pulmonary condition. You should report these symptoms to your doctor and request an examination as soon as possible to find the true cause of your problems.

In brief: Light headed
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Jon Spiers
Surgery - Thoracic
In brief: Many possibilities
When we suddenly go from a sedentary state to an active one, sometimes our body takes a moment to "catch up.
" of course, this should not happen all the time. However, your inability to breathe makes me more concerned. You should discuss this with your doctor to be certain it is nothing serious. Hope this helps!

In brief: Many possibilities
Dr. Jon Spiers
Dr. Jon Spiers
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology