If the only part of my body that came in contact with a female is my penis could an STD show up on my face? It looks like acne but I am 21 and have never broke out this bad. The sex was 4 weeks ago

Dr. Chevies Newman

In brief: Well

There is no std that causes acne.
You may have a fever blister but no, if you did not get a fever blister from kissing then there are no std's that start on your face. Good luck, sometimes a course of antibiotics can help with the skin on top of basic face cleaning.

In brief: Well

There is no std that causes acne.
Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Brad Douglas

In brief: See below

This could be a std such as herpes so get seen for this and possibly treated with valtrex (valacyclovir).

In brief: See below

Dr. Brad Douglas
Dr. Brad Douglas
Dr. Jane Van Dis