I had carpal tunnel before my wrist I have a little pain when i move it certain ways I do lefting at my place of work can it be carpal or tendonitis?

Dr. Todd Guyette
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: Possibly

Pain in the wrist has many different possibilities from carpal tunnel to tendinitis to ligament injuries and arthritis.
The hallmark of carpal tunnel is numbness and tingling in addition to pain. Without this numbness and pain i would be evaluated by a medical professional to investigate the other possibilities.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Todd Guyette
Dr. Todd Guyette
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: Tendinitis affects

Movements more often then cts.
Tendons move the rest well carpal tunnel pain tends to be constant more often if severe due to pressure on the nerve. Of course without examination it's hard to tell just from symptoms probably the best thing to do is to get it looked at.

In brief: Tendinitis affects

Movements more often then cts.
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine