Could I be in risk of a heart attack if I get chest pains? I'm 26 yrs of age male

Probably not. The chances of a heart attack is very very small in a 26 y/o. The only people younger than 40 i've operated on for blocked arteries have been either morbidly obese, smokers, poorly controlled diabetics, or combination. Also a couple with radiation damage from rad. Treatment for cancers in the chest. There's inherited super high cholesterol but rare 1 in a million for double gene type (most severe).
Could be. Although the majority of heart issues are in the more advanced age category as it is that population with high cholesterol, hypertension (high blood pressure) and more risk factors- there are some younger patients that can have cardiac issues. Most of these patients have a undiagnosed congenital heart problem. See your physician for a history and physical to be sure.