I have a small white bump (cist) that just appeared on the inside of my left eyelid..Is there anything special I should do to treat this?

Dr. George Valdez
Gentle massage with eye closed with warm compress.
Also can let 'no tears' shampoo run through eyes and help clean out glands. Use j&j name brand baby shampoo, some generics burn. If not improving see eye doctor.

Dr. George Valdez
Dr. George Valdez
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology
In brief: Depends where it is
If it is at the edge of the lid near the base of the lashes, and there is no redness, it may be a cyst or an ingrown eyelash.
If there is surrrounding redness then it may be a stye. If warm compresses do not improve it within a couple of days, you should have it evaluated by an eye doctor in order to determine how best to treat it.

In brief: Depends where it is
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrea Brand