After I jammed my finger it won't move regularly. What is this?

In brief: May need an x-ray
Treatment for a jammed finger includes: rest, cold packs, & elevating that hand up to the chest.
Motrin or Advil (ibuprofen) for 3 days helps reduce the swelling & pain. One can "buddy splint" by taping the injured finger to the finger next to it for a few days. If the pain is severe, the finger crooked, or the range of motion significantly decreased, a primary or orthopedic doctor can evaluate & do an x-ray.

In brief: May need an x-ray
Dr. Todd Sisto
Breast Surgery
In brief: An injury
That requires seeing a hand surgeon if you want to use it again.
Can't be more specific without exam and xrays.

In brief: An injury
Dr. Todd Sisto
Dr. Todd Sisto
Dr. Andrea Brand