What is predominant portion of the placenta is anterior fundal with a left lateral wrap posteriorly?

Dr. Alan Patterson

In brief: What did u doc say??

Your OB doc should explain that to u just like i explain all OB ultrasound findings to my OB pts, it menas that most of the placenta is anterior covering the front top part of the endometrium and part of it goes to the back where it usually is, no need to worry, unless the placenta is over the opening( yours is not) or if it is low anterior and u have had a previous csection cause it could stick.

In brief: What did u doc say??

Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Brad Douglas

In brief: See below

This means the placenta is in a good position and not covering the os.

In brief: See below

Dr. Brad Douglas
Dr. Brad Douglas
Dr. Adam Levy