My tooth hurts when im upside down or bend down. What can be causing the pain? I had a root canal done on same tooth about 3 years ago.

Dr. Jonathan Richards
Dentistry - Endodontics

In brief: Get the tooth checkd

The concerning part here is the past history of a root canal.
Many upper molar teeth commonly have complexities that contribute to a later infection. This infection can often spread to the sinus, so the 2 could be linked. I would not take an antibiotic without first being evaluated. An endodontist (preferrably one with a ct scanner) and that uses a micrscope would be best able to assess you.

In brief: Get the tooth checkd

Dr. Jonathan Richards
Dr. Jonathan Richards

In brief: Sinusitis

Yes, those are classic symptoms of a sinus infection.
However if that tooth is a lower tooth it may be getting reinfected. Either way you should see a dentist or doctor to confirm or rule out a sinus infection.

In brief: Sinusitis

Dr. Charles Kattuah
Dr. Charles Kattuah
Dr. Alex Shvartsman
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Sinus infection

Those are text book symptoms of a sinus infection.
Get. An antibiotic.

In brief: Sinus infection

Get. An antibiotic.
Dr. Alex Shvartsman
Dr. Alex Shvartsman
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine