Are yellow spots on my skin normal? They are on my upper arm.

In brief: Probably not

Normal healthy people do not have yellow spots on the arms.
Skin rashes are difficult to describe with words. A rash that is unusual (such as yellow spots), lasts a long time, or keeps recurring needs to be examined by a primary care doctor or a dermatologist (skin doctor). The doctor can start treatment, or he can do additional testing if the diagnosis is uncertain.

In brief: Probably not

In brief: Not usually

These lesions would likely need to be examined and more history obtained to be able to provide you with useful input about the diagnosis or possible treatment.

In brief: Not usually