Dear doctor: lately, I have begun to snore. I am not a drinker or smoker. I have a deviated septum and allergies. I take allegra (fexofenadine) d twice daily.?

Dr. Richard Tholen
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: See ENT specialist

In sleep apnea for an evaluation of your nasopharynx, tonsils, adenoids, uvula, and possible sleep study.
This is almost certainly more than a nasal issue; lax jaw muscles and tongue blocking your airway as you reach rem sleep can cause snoring or sleep apnea, the later being harmful to your heart, blood pressure, and overall health due to lack of restful sleep. Dental appliances are other options.

In brief: See ENT specialist

Dr. Michael P Vaughn
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Snoring

New onset snoring can be coming from nasal congestion or increased size of tonsils or adenoids.
An evaluation by your pcp is suggested. An allergist might be helpful is your pcp has no answer for this.

In brief: Snoring

Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology