Both of my sinuses or whatever are called , are swollen.Is that normal?What can I take to get better?

Dr. Thomas Wolf
Ophthalmology
In brief: ENT inquiry
I would direct to ENT specialist.
Otc sudafed brand effective for minor relief.

In brief: ENT inquiry
I would direct to ENT specialist.
Dr. Thomas Wolf
Dr. Thomas Wolf
Dr. Martin Raff
If you have more than one paranasal sinus inflammed that condition becomes presumptively, pansinusitis with the potential for disasterous complications. Dr. Wolf is absolutely correct in referring you to an ENT doctor ASAP.
Dr. Albert Pizzo
In brief: Swollen Sinus
Swelling of the sinus cavities is not normal.
It is necessary to have a thorough evaluation to determine the cause of the swelling and then your doctor can treat you properly for that condition. For example if your sinus cavities are swelling due to allergies, then proper treatment for the allergies can be started to help you.

In brief: Swollen Sinus
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Marsha Davis