What can I do to increase my chances of getting pregnant? I also did medical abortion 5 months ago. I use the ovulation kit and no results. Plz help

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Have sex

Since you were pregnant recently there is no reason to suspect a fertility problem. At your age we recommend having intercourse for one year before pursuing fertility treatments.

In brief: Have sex

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Khurram Rehman
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Are you regular?

At 22 most women can get pregnant in less than a year of trying.
If you have regular periods you're ovulating - if your ovulation kit is always negative try the ovuquick brand (search online) testing between 10 am and noon. Get a semen analysis for him if a new partner. If you have irregular periods, endometriosis, or previous chlamydia or pid infection see a fertility specialist (rei) for help.

In brief: Are you regular?

Dr. Khurram Rehman
Dr. Khurram Rehman
Dr. Adam Levy