I started orho tri cyclen dec 2 while on my period it lasted 5 days had sex on 9 and now spotting again on the 27 is this normal?

See below. If you are sexually active check a pregnancy test and if not pregnant this could be due to the tri version of pills you are taking.
Likely yes . Some people can have irregular bleeding on birth control pills, called break through bleeding. This is more likely when you first start the pill or if you've missed pills or took them late. Keep taking your pills same time each day and the break through bleeding usually clears up. If it doesn't call your doctor. If you've missed pills check a pregnancy test.
See below. More than likely all is normal, but you should check a pregnancy test. If not pregnancy this could be due to the type of birth control you are using.