I had four abortions at 19, 21, 22 & 24. I was a heavy drinker for about six years. Now I'm 32 and I want a baby is there anything that I can do?

See your doc. During my military service I was stationed in a country where they seldom used the pill & it was common for moms to have several terminations before or between their normal deliveries. If your doc thinks you are healthy enough (pregnancy is work), & your parts are in working order,all you need to do is try.
Several things! I would go on a course of Doxycycline 100 mg bid, in case you might have chlamydia. Having had four abortions should not prevent you from conceiving, unless infection occurred. I would personally hope you are in a committed relationship, since being a single mother is hard on mother and child! if so, you should simply try and conceive. If not, artificial insemination should be no barrier.