Can I use the nutri bullet if I am on Paxil (paroxetine) and lovastatin ?

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Nutri Bullet

The only nutri bullet i know is a food extractor -- you can supposedly make nutritious drinks from vegetables and such with it.
This would be fine to use, but if you're looking to spend money on a product like that you might want to shop around for products from companies that have been operating longer. I agree with telling your doctor about changes you're making, also.

In brief: Nutri Bullet

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. John Moranville

In brief: Nutri Bullet?

Not sure what it is.
If just multivitamin woud be beneficial. As far as Paxil (paroxetine) and Lovastatin there are no known interactions, but as always you should let your doctor(s) know about all therapeutic substances you are taking.

In brief: Nutri Bullet?

Not sure what it is.
Dr. John Moranville
Dr. John Moranville