Want to go back to al, but daughters are concerned I will return to old habit of walking without walker/aide. I'm healed from fracture. What can I do?

Dr. Christopher Coller
In brief: It's your choice
If you've already had a fracture from a fall, then you know how serious it can be - sometimes people never recover from the event.
Ultimately, it's up to you whether you use it or not. It can't be their decision no matter what state you're living in. I'm sure that their insistence is only because of their concern for your safety. It's a tremendous blessing to have people that love you.

In brief: It's your choice
Dr. Christopher Coller
Dr. Christopher Coller
Dr. David Bloome
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Physical therapy
I recommend a physical therapist determine if you would benefit from the use of assistive device when ambulating after your fracture.

In brief: Physical therapy
Dr. David Bloome
Dr. David Bloome
Dr. Cindy Juster