I have a coagulation disorder. Glazmann's thrombasthenia. Which foods should I avoid? I know some foods are natural blood thinners. Thanks!

Pathology

In brief: No games

Glanzmann's is a dangerous disease (its severity is variable) and you want to avoid specifically anything that interferes with platelet function.
You've been warned about Aspirin and a few other drugs. The web is crawling with "pop" claims about "foods that interfere with platelet function" but these all seem to be reports of allergy that made platelets drop, rather than anything to worry you.

In brief: No games

Dr. William Forsythe