My whole set of lower permanent teeth is hurting badly ever since a little bit of a molar (i think) appeared on my gum. But it isn't the wisdom tooth. What should I do?

Dr. Lance Timmerman
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Could be many things

Without an exam and x-ray, we are all just guessing.
See a dentist asap. Tartar buildup is often mistaken for teeth (or extra teeth). This can also cause discomfort in a region/area.

In brief: Could be many things

Dr. Lance Timmerman
Dr. Lance Timmerman
Dr. Majid Jamali
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Wisdom tooth

Most likely it's a wisdom tooth. You should be seen soon.

In brief: Wisdom tooth

Dr. Majid Jamali
Dr. Majid Jamali
Dr. Meng Syn
Dentistry

In brief: Need X-ray

See your dentist so an x-ray can be taken of the area to see if you have a tooth issue or not.
Hard to guess without an exam and x-ray . You can take some advil (ibuprofen) in the mean time to try to control the pain

In brief: Need X-ray

Dr. Meng Syn
Dr. Meng Syn
Dr. Andrea Brand