Can you pull the muscle in the heel of foot I moved mine wrong now hurts very bad like bruise almost but not I know?

Probably not. You probably have not pulled a muscle, but long term base of foot pain may be something called plantar fascitis, and should be evaluated by an md, orthopedist or a podiatrist.
More likely. It is more likely that plantar fascia was traumatized. I suggest you see a Podiatrist and get an evaluation. Physical therapy and stretching exercises might help.