I am 28 years old married women. We are trying for baby. But in my 2 years of marriage i got miscarriage twice. Is it advisable to take aspirin 75mg ?

Dr. Linda Gromko

In brief: Talk with the doctor

Two miscarriages in two years is unfortunate, but it may simply be a matter of luck.
Some women with blood clotting abnormalities are more prone to miscarry, and may be advised to use low-dose Aspirin - but please don't do with without a proper diagnosis. Aspirin has side effects, too. And it might not be the right treatment. See your doctor about this; they may do some blood tests to look further.

In brief: Talk with the doctor

Dr. Linda Gromko
Dr. Linda Gromko
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham