Bad odor, no discharge. On orthocyclen (ethinyl estradiol and norgestimate) first month, on inactive pills. No period. No period month before bc. Possibly pregnant?

Possible. Its not unusual to not have a period on the pill, check a upt. The odor could likely be improved by a short course of antibiotic. You could use a vinegar douch but do so carefully in that too much pressure could cause push bacteria to go into uterus creating an infection? The upt is the way to go, no one will tell you you can't be pregnant unless you have no uterus. Good luck.