I used to have eczema all over my butt cheek and now it turned into a dark tone scar, will it ever fade or it's going to be permanent?

Dr. Peter Lio
Dermatology

In brief: Likely fade

Most often, after eczema or inflammation in the skin there is some change in the pigmentation.
For some, it is lighter (hypopigmentation); for others darker (hyperpigmentation). This almost always fades in time, though it can last a for several months in some. Generally, good moisturizing and strict sun avoidance are helpful. In some cases, prescription bleaching creams can speed this up.

In brief: Likely fade

Dr. Peter Lio
Dr. Peter Lio