My dr says theres nothing to get rid of acne scars except to wait until they naturally go away. I don't believe that cuz other ppl have stuff for it?

Dr. Jason Bloom
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Fractionated laser

One of the best treatments for acne scarring is fractionated laser. Depending on your skin color, texture and extent of scarring there are different laser options out there.
A non-ablative fractionated laser like the fraxel re:store or dual has no real downtime, but requires multiple treatments. A fractionated co2 laser is more aggressive with about a week downtime, but may give faster results.

In brief: Fractionated laser

Dr. Jason Bloom
Dr. Jason Bloom
If you are a female and acne scars trouble you, you have a right to effective treatment.