My eye doctor had me put my contact lenses in one of the cases in his office. He told me that it is rinsed. Should I worry about getting infection?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: No

What is done is done.
But, you do pose a valid question. Worrying, at this point will not help. You can call this eye doctor and pose the same question to him....Ask if the case gets re-used, if it is somehow sterilized and if not if you need to take any precaution.

In brief: No

What is done is done.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Contact lens

There are many things to worry about, but this is not one of them. Your doctor has pledged to do no harm. Have faith.

In brief: Contact lens

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine