I had a car accident3weeks ago and my left arm is always tight, heavy, and weak and my neck is tense. What should I do?

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: See your doctor

If you haven't already, seeing your doctor would be a good idea.
Exam and radiological studies may reveal the source of your problem so it can be treated. Good luck.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Jana Tomsky

In brief: See your doctor

After car accident you should have basic medical evaluation.
Most common complaint is beck stiffness related to "whiplash" and muscle spasm which can irritate nerves bundle going to arm from cervical spine.If weakness persists or any discomfort it is important to be seen by doctor . For comfort ok to use warm neck pad and neck collar

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Jana Tomsky
Dr. Jana Tomsky
Dr. Peter Kurzweil