My face has recently broke out in small bumps all over my face started around my nose. Sort of itch not sure what is is or how to treat it.?

Dr. Kenneth Lee
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Better history

That is impossible to tell without a proper history and physical from your physician.
He will want to know several things.. How long has the small bumps been present? Changed facial soap or makeup recently? Do you have other symptoms with these bumps that are usual? Are the bumps present all day or do they improve or worsen throughout the day? Have you seen them before? See a physician!

In brief: Better history

Dr. Kenneth Lee
Dr. Kenneth Lee
Dr. Arnon Rubin