My 14 year old daughter has excessive vaginal discharge lately. It's not smelly just excessivis this?

In brief: Vaginal DC varies

The normal amount of vaginal discharge varies from woman to woman.
The quantity may be perfectly normal, but should be addressed by her doctor. I am curious to know who thinks it is 'excessive'? Does it vary with her cycle? Any itching or burning?

In brief: Vaginal DC varies

Dr. Ronda Dennis-Smithart
Dr. Ronda Dennis-Smithart

In brief: Dr. should evaluate

A discharge is anything coming from the vagina that is more than the scant amount of normal mucous healthy women have.
A discharge that has mild or no odor can still be an overgrowth of yeast or bacteria, or a mild infection with undesirable germs (discharges worsen as infections worsen). A teen with discharge can see a dr. Who does pelvic exams, even if a pelvic exam isn't done on the first visit.

In brief: Dr. should evaluate

Dr. Jonathan Jassey