I developed a pain in my lower back that moved to my right side.  no other pain-kidney stones?  

Possible. Yes it is possible that the pain you describe is from the kidney stone. Thete are however, many other possibilities. To sorted out you will need an examination and possibly a noncontrast ct scan of the abdomen and pelvis to identify a urinary stone.
Back pain. There are many conditions that can cause lower back pain radiating to one side or the other. A complete physical examination with appropriate tests is your best chance of finding the cause of this pain.