I developed a pain in my lower back that moved to my right side.  no other pain-kidney stones?  

Dr. James Krick
Urology
In brief: Possible
Yes it is possible that the pain you describe is from the kidney stone.
Thete are however, many other possibilities. To sorted out you will need an examination and possibly a noncontrast ct scan of the abdomen and pelvis to identify a urinary stone.

In brief: Possible
Dr. James Krick
Dr. James Krick
Dr. Albert Pizzo
In brief: Back pain
There are many conditions that can cause lower back pain radiating to one side or the other. A complete physical examination with appropriate tests is your best chance of finding the cause of this pain.

In brief: Back pain
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine