Can FSH levels tell me if I have either kallman's syndrome or klinefelter's?

Dr. Londel Fields
Dentistry

In brief: Maybe

Blood tests which is always the starting point for ks to check for elevated fsh, lh and estradiol as well as low testosterone.
This should be your starting point.

In brief: Maybe

This should be your starting point.
Dr. Londel Fields
Dr. Londel Fields

In brief: It is a start

Kallmann syndrome is a disorder which results in the failure to start or complete puberty.
It is shown by hypogonadism (low lcirculating sex related hormones) and by reduced or lack of smell . Klinefelter's syndrome is a disorder in which there is at least one extra x chromosome causing hypogonadism and reduced fertility. The w/u includes fsh, lh, testosterone and genetics. Please see endo.

In brief: It is a start

Dr. Donald McCarren
Dr. Donald McCarren
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham