What does it mean when your RBC count is high, hemoglobin, hematocrit, absolute eosinophils, mcv, mch, mchc are low and the RDW and platelet count high?

D/w your doctor. You should go to see your doctor and discuss the result of your blood work with your doctor. To answer your question will depend on how high is the high level mentioned here and how low is the low levels are here? I need to see the actual numbers to really interprete the result. There are many different things that can cause from non significant, iron deficiency to thalassemia trait etc. D/w md.
The low Hgb and Hct. Makes the diagnosis of anemia. A low MCV and a high rbc can be seen in thalassemia. A high RDW and elevation in pltatelets with a low MCV is seen in iron deficiency. Low absolute eos probably not important. Sounds like we need some more testing to sort this all out.