Could I be allergic to sperm if I after intercourse I become very itchy and have the symptoms of a uti, I've has it all of life except my current bf?

Very rare. This is a very rare condition. If you suspect that you are allergic to semen you can see an allergist who may perform allergy testing to confirm this condition.