My husband has a jelly like globs in his cum. Is this normal? Could I still get pregnant from this?

Depends. If this is persistent, he needs to see a fertility specialist for semen evaluation. This may be a sign for several conditions. Fertility and pregnancy chances will depend on semen evaluation findings.