I am 31years old.My TSH level is 3.57ulu/ml.Then i take Clomid (clomiphene) 100g 5 days. (after date of 6th my periods) t4-1.30ng/dl. Then what can I do?

Dr. Seth Derman
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Clomid (clomiphene) and testing

I agree your thyroid is under control.
It is important that it is so, but unlikey to affect your fertilty once fixed. You should concentrate on two things. If your cycles are irregular you should give Clomid (clomiphene) a few months to work. Your doctor will decide how to manage that. You also should make sure your doc does a work up to rule out other causes (sperm issues, tubal blockage etc).

I agree your thyroid is under control.
Dr. Seth Derman
Dr. Seth Derman
Dr. Victor Beshay
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Thyroid

Thyroid testing seems to be normal based on your reported values as long as T4 is labeled as free t4.
Follow your doctor's instructions on Clomid (clomiphene) use.

In brief: Thyroid

Dr. Victor Beshay
Dr. Victor Beshay
Dr. Adam Levy