How do you shrink or get rid of an ovarian cyst that is an inch, what can I do or take if no one will remove it, anything to get rid of it?

Physiologic cyst. A cyst that small is some kind of physiologic cyst. A physiologic cyst does not need to be treated. Birth control pills only keep fewer cysts from forming they do not treat a cyst.
Depends. Ovarian cysts are small fluid-filled sacs that develop. . Most cysts are harmless, some may cause problems such as rupture, bleeding, or pain. Moreover, surgery may be required in certain situations to remove the cyst.