Body pain, headaches, hypersensitivity to light, sound, anxiety, hashimotos, pineal cyst, arrhythmia, tremor, headaches, fatigue, tinnitus.20mds.Nohelp?

Dr. Susan Arnoult

In brief: Wow!

That's a lot of things going on.
20 medications??? I would start all over - get a second opinion from a doctor who specializes in Integrative Medicine. You need to find a doctor who will work with you to decrease the # of medications!

In brief: Wow!

That's a lot of things going on.
Dr. Susan Arnoult
Dr. Susan Arnoult
Dr. Michael Rothman

In brief: Fiind and fix cause

You are suffering from multifactorial consequence of hormonal, immune system and nervous system dysfunction resulting from genetic predispositions and dietary and environmental insults.
Find the cause, fix the cause www.Mdwellnessmd.Com.

In brief: Fiind and fix cause

Dr. Michael Rothman
Dr. Michael Rothman
Dr. Vicken Poochikian