Ii feel like my nutrition isnt being absorbed should II take hlc bermaine to help food digest?

See a specialist. Before taking a supplement you should b evaluated by a stomach and intestine specialist. Some very simple, inexpensive, non invasive tests can determine your absorption status. If youre not absorbing, further testing can be done to determine the specific cause and necessary treatment.
G.I. doctor to check. A gastroenterologist (G.I. Or stomach specialist) can evaluate for problems if a person thinks he is not absorbing nutrients properly. There are many different types of malabsorption, so one cannot just presume that taking some acid would help. Some digestive enzymes require an acid environment, but other enzymes (the ones in the small intestine) need the acid "neutralized" in order to work.