Hello my friend has been coughing up blood has a upset stomache and is very dizzy and drowsy he refuses to go to the doc, any ideas what this may be?

Coughing blood... Coughing up blood, called hemoptysis, is a symptom that always requires an evaluation by a doctor. The most common cause of hemoptysis is bronchitis but malignancy must be ruled out. If malignancy is present, it can be cured if diagnosed early. Your friend must be seen by a doctor asap to rule out malignancy. If your friend is a smoker, smoking cessation is also needed. Get your friend to a doctor.
Immediately to ER. There are so many things this could be- but the only answer is- go immediately to the emergency department ! many life threatening conditions have the same symptoms as your friend. Convince him and you just might save his life.