11 mo old has blisters on her tongue from i don't know what? How do I resolve the problem? I know how painful they can be so how do I treat it?

Dr. Charlene Sojico

In brief: Supportive

Treatment . Hydrate and avoid any citrus drinks to avoid stinging , painful sensation.
Puddings , jellos , milk , yogurts and ice creams should help. Blisters are usually viral in nature, matter of days to heal. Fever control and consult pediatrician if condition gets worse.

In brief: Supportive

Dr. Charlene Sojico
Dr. Charlene Sojico
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology

In brief: Blisters on Tongue

When children have blisters on their tongues, the cause is usually considered to be hand, foot and mouth disease.
This is a viral infection that causes blisters inside the mouth on the tongue, as well as on feet and hands.

In brief: Blisters on Tongue

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Shontae Buffington