How do I get rid of warts without freezing them?

Warts. Each night before going to bed soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar, apply it to the wart and then hold it in place with a band-aid. Leave it on all night, or if you like, 24 hours a day but change the soaked cotton and band-aid each evening for a week. The wart will swell and may throb as it reacts with the vinegar and then start to turn black within the first two days and in two weeks gone.
A few methods. Freezing is still probably the best. Some other ways include using over the counter acid preparations, prescription anti-wart meds such as aldara, (imiquimod) or even injecting the meds with something called candidal antigen, which is a part of a yeast which when injected, irritates the immune system enough to attack the wart. The duct tape evidence doesn't really pan out sadly.