I have severe trypanophobia/child birth fears. I want to know what tranquilizers are safe during my second/last trimester for blood work/labor only.?

Ask your OB. What your OB wants u to use, when u are in early labor u can get stadol which is a narcotic but it almost always causes some drowsiness and relaxation, your OB should refer u to a psychiatrist so they can work together to help you.
Ok. Phobias are part of the spectrum of anxiety disorders if they affect your life. It sounds like you are being affected. You likely aren't sleeping well either. There are 2 major classes of drugs for anxiety; benzodiazepines and the ssri/snri class. Clonazepam at nigh can help insomnia and teeth grinding. Cat d but minimal risk at low dose, see mass general women psych website. Ssri little risk.