How do I stop a pulse feeling in my head? 4 days ago, I had a headache & could feel my heart pulse in my head. Headache gone, but pulse still there.

Dr. Albert Pizzo
In brief: Medical exam
This symptom may be caused by several conditions, e.
g. High blood pressure, vascular inflamation, migraine headaches and numerous other problems. It is necessary to discuss this with your physician and have a complete examination as soon as possible.

In brief: Medical exam
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Andrew Zadeh
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Check your BP
Elevated blood pressures may sometimes cause headache and these sensations.
But... Just because you feel the pulse, it doesn't mean your BP is high. The scalp is rich in blood vessels. There is a smaller amount of tissue b/t the skin + bone. This allows the arterial pulse to transmit farther out in the skin than other areas. This is sensed by high volume of nerves in this area-a common sensation.

In brief: Check your BP
Dr. Andrew Zadeh
Dr. Andrew Zadeh
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology