My back went out and I still have paine on my leg?

Doctor can evaluate. A back problem that includes leg pain should be evaluated by a primary care doctor, who can then refer the patient to a physical therapist, orthopedic doctor (regular or back specialist), pm&r doctor (physical medicine & rehabilitation), and/or neurology doctor. The leg pain may be due to pressure on nerves coming out of the spine, which can lead to permanent leg problems if not corrected soon.