Center of spin pain. Hurts to stand straight, and walk for too long. Lifting hurts too. What can it be?

Need to see Doctor. You need to be evaluated by your doctor, you need physical exam.And if indicated MRI or cat scan or xrays meanwhile you can take aleve (naproxen) or Motrin over the counter to relieve the pain if you are not allergic to Aspirin or any of these drugs.