If a had 2 attacks before 2 yrs and now cardiomegaly & lungs with water& shortness in breath is treated by dr. (medicine)&not by cardiologist is it ok?

Yes a cardiologist. What you describe, and likely congestive heart failure is best managed by a board certified cardiologist. These are disturbing signs and must be attended to asap. Best of luck!