Could this be anemia? My hands and feet are often cool, and when I jump to my feet, my heart rate speeds up. I also hear a pulse in my right ear.

Dr. Wenjay Sung
Podiatry
In brief: No
Those symptoms in collection are not conclusive for anemia.

In brief: No
Dr. Wenjay Sung
Dr. Wenjay Sung
In brief: Maybe, maybe not
A person whose heart rate increases a lot when he stands up, and wonders if he is anemic, can be evaluated at his primary care doctor's office.
The doctor can check the person's blood pressure and pulse, first lying down and then standing up. After the doctor's evaluation, blood tests can be done. A reasonable explanation for the symptoms surely will be found, whether or not it is anemia.

In brief: Maybe, maybe not
Dr. Peter Kurzweil